02 meet! Paging Shawn

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
Hey great so all of you today, and put few faces to familiar names!

My 72 coupe (the sad black one at the end of the row) will start resoration in June, as soon as the 73 Bronco is done (a gift to my 16 Yo son).

Shawn; Please email me so I can send you pics of my clean L-Jet M90.

S

pj

Reaction score
Yes Scott it was indeed nice meeting all the folks , lets try to do it more often . Would be nice to see 15 coupes on the road together.
Santa Cruz Wharf anyone?

TJ can you get Terrys info to me or get him to call me ,I got him mixed up with the other Terry ( thats why I was talking about the LSD).

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
He PJ;

Let's organize an other drive. Maybe to Big Sur for lunch at River Inn?

We could do this in July maybe. By then TJ should have his car sorted out (heh heh). I'll still be drivign my 6er since by then my Coupe will be ion pieces in my garage.

We also have Pacific Sharkfest in September. We are organizing drives around Monterey, including photo and parade laps at Laguna Seca, a beach BBQ and winery drives. Should be a nice, low key, fun event.

www.pacificsharkfest.com

Cheers.

S

Shawn

Reaction score
Hey Guys: and Gals (if there are any around?)

It was a pleasure meeting everyone and it was great to put a few faces with names this year (PJ and Scott). Hope to see you guys at Concorso and I am going to try and organize a larger drive for July but could do impromtu runs locally anytime.

Sound good?

BTW--Scott, I have renamed the coupe Frankenstein, thanks! Also, you have mail.

Shawn :shock:

corsachili

Reaction score
Scott,

The state of the CSL? Well, to be honest, I really have no idea. I've been lied to so many times that I really don't know what to believe when I call the bodyshop where she's been held ransom for the past 2 months. Hopefully she'll be home soon, but the frustrating thing about giving your car to a bodyshop is that once it's there, it never makes sense to rush them, and once they've got it, they've got it.