16' open lug Alpina Wheels, staggered w/tires

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The only OHTSU tires I could find on the web are truck tires, are there any dealers selling car tires? The value of the tires might be minable to most buyers which puts your Alpinas into the already refinished category price wise since refinishing costs about $600. Good luck with the sale.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Not meant to be negative sir. I had never heard of those tires and can't find any car applications. They might be a fine tire for our coupes just couldn't find any info other than for trucks. You're right a fifth wheel is a plus although I don't think it will fit in the spare tire well, but, I might be wrong there.

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm with Chris on this...

If I were shopping, the wheels are the draw here, not the tires. Not that I'm label conscious, but I'd want to see some track record or reputation for the tires in the performance car community before putting on my coupe, regardless of tread left. Just a perspective...

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
16x7 doesn't fit in the spare well, sadly. I tried. I think the trick is to weld in the well from a 6'er. I intend to do that when I go in for paint.

61porsche

Reaction score
I can't even remember when I had a flat, seperation, etc. I've stopped and changed a few; not mine though.