@giannicsl, are you holding out on us?

DB4989DD-2877-4913-988F-5BBAC891AF16.jpeg
1F81579B-423D-4FA6-BE77-6B483FADC65D.jpeg
DC191053-F0E3-4556-998E-6337C5B80C67.jpeg

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oh man, it always bugged the hell out of me that the tall US license plates did not fit at all in the rear chromed panel between the lights like the German plates did… I had forgotten that rear Italian plates used to be even taller!

giannicsl

Reaction score
cari amici virtuosi.
arriviamo a un punto della nostra vita che dobbiamo raccogliere ciò che abbiamo seminato....
Io sono stato più fortunato ad avere un'ottima famiglia di origine.
Sono stato molto sfortunato ad averne uno una volta che sono diventato adulto e indipendente.
Sono figlio unico e ho un solo figlio maschio di quasi 10 anni.
Sfortunatamente, io e la mamma di questo bellissimo bambino non stiamo insieme e abbiamo una relazione conflittuale.
quindi...
sua madre non lo ha minimamente educato alle tradizioni, alla storia e ai ricordi di una stirpe... c'è solo l'apparenza e il consumismo
quella falsa ricchezza che gli altri possono vedere...
io non ho problemi di salute, ma tengo mie care e amate macchine e avere anche case....non ha senso per me oggi....
se domani dovessi fare un'altra vita la mia ricchezza sarebbe gestita dall'ignoranza e dall'avidità...
questo è l'unico motivo delle mie vendite, ma nonostante abbia offerte da vari venditori internazionali e rinomati, non riesco a staccarmi dai miei tanti amori e dai miei proprietà...
tutto qui.
un caro abbraccio a tutti voi e scusate lo sfogo amichevole

giannicsl

Reaction score
dear virtuous friends.
we arrive at a point in our life that we must reap what we have sown ....
I have been more fortunate to have an excellent family of origin.
I was very unfortunate to have one once I became an adult and independent.
I am an only child and I have a single male child of almost 10 years.
Unfortunately, this beautiful baby's mom and I are not together and have a conflicted relationship.
so...
his mother did not in the least educate him in the traditions, history and memories of a lineage ... there is only appearance and consumerism
that false wealth for others to see ...
I have no health problems, but keeping my dear and beloved cars and also having houses .... makes no sense to me today ....
if I go to another life tomorrow my wealth would be managed by ignorance and greed ...
this is the only reason for my sales, but despite having offers from various international and renowned sellers, I cannot tear myself away from my many loves and my properties ...
that's all.
a warm hug to all of you and sorry for the friendly outburst

giannicsl

Reaction score
hi, thanks for the replies.
I answer random.
the price I posted is in line with the market

put us that one of the first 20 of the 2275 series
ex factory with racing package
still in the family since its construction
add an engine completely revised from the inside by the FRITZ'S tuner
put also a meticulous conservative restoration between and here maybe the price begins to justify itself ...
I remember that a beautiful Italian 2212 was put on sale for 450 thousand euros.
then, on the same Autoscout site there are 2 orange CSLs for sale.
one of these for 360 thousand euros even more.
that csL in my opinion is all to be disassembled, repainted properly and respecting all the original characteristics, but I think that bringing the real light characteristics back to a csL is very difficult.
perspex are nowhere to be found ...
imitations are not the same.
and then I believe that even if taken by despair and not by economic necessity
the csL will be the last thing i will sell ....
a well-known Dutch showroom came to see it and check it all out
wanted to offer 10% less ...
I offered them a nice Italian lunch and said goodbye to them forever.
family crises also generate this type of situation.
pity only for my son ....
because of his mother he will not find any movable assets, real estate, nothing .... maybe my old camper.

giannicsl

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this csL specimen has very little. it is all wrong, restoration done very badly without respecting the characteristics and colors.
matching engine and chassis cannot justify this request.
another similar is for sale on another site, certainly better than this unfortunate CSL.
but also the other orange has restoration defects dictated by ignorance in the model of many speculators who, in order to make money, never think of just and meticulous restorations.