1972 BMW Bavaria - $9800

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I hope I'm not being tooooo much of a snob but I would hope someone selling a BMW, even an overpriced one would have some command of the English language

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $
Reaction score
E3's in Schwarz "Black" are hard to find. Doesn't look like it will take much to get this one up to speed, at least for a driver. Not over priced at all in my opinion. Is it going to need quite a bit of work to get it looking really nice, sure?? But this might be one that would be worth dumping a few grand into. Cool to see if it will go to someone from here.

I was going to us Craigslist Adsaver, looks like site is down, anyone know what is up with that? Is that permanent?

JMinNJ

Site Donor $
Reaction score
A few weeks ago this car was listed in Linden, New Jersey for $7500. I thought that was about $2500 to much.
The photo below is from the NJ ad before the left rear bumper rubber was “Patched”.

6E3E810B-D392-4D5E-880F-EB86C6D84B1A.jpeg

CSteve

Reaction score
A few weeks ago this car was listed in Linden, New Jersey for $7500. I thought that was about $2500 to much.
The photo below is from the NJ ad before the left rear bumper rubber was “Patched”.

View attachment 64642
Have to agree with JMinNJ about the price. In my eyes it needs much more than it has going for it. That $5,000 off the asking price that he suggests won't go that far.