1972 BMW 3.0CSI 5 speed Polaris

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Personally I think $85K is a super fair deal - totally honest car with no issues, gorgeous interior and the owner is straight up.

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
Who else loves the unintentional Pattern?

Attachments

• 46CA3957-B14D-48C9-907F-806A3474C49D.jpeg
    46CA3957-B14D-48C9-907F-806A3474C49D.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 233

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We used to launch our Hobie Cat in Alamitos Bay at the Rusty Chain but we weren’t allowed to drive on the sand.

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
We used to launch our Hobie Cat in Alamitos Bay at the Rusty Chain but we weren’t allowed to drive on the sand.
I usually unload my paddle boards here. I’m not sure you’re allowed to drive on the sand here either :) (by the gondolas) Just load and unload. It’s was empty as expected these days.

73Polaris

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Love the Polaris/red combination, it adds a level of sportiness to the E9. When will the car go up for auction on BaT?

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
I also Love the Polaris/red combination :) ,
definitely adds sportiness and a lot of class, people are always in awe when they see it.

Definitely eye-catching when you walk by it, otherwise it blends in a bit, even with the attention it commands of being a coupe.

“Spring” is the short answer. Behind schedule, down to a couple of brackets for the center console and the AC face plate.

I drew a line in the sand, and I’m hoping soon.Most pictures are already submitted to BAT, minus the center console, dash and underneath shots, hoping to get these soon when the car is up on a lift.

grbbenny

Reaction score
Most pictures are already submitted to BAT, minus the center console, dash and underneath shots, hoping to get these soon when the car is up on a lift.

How are you finding it working with BaT? When I sold a car through them it was quite a one-sided argument about what the reserve price would be!