1973 CSL for sale *****SOLD*****

schnell540

Reaction score
Thanks for your interest and kind words. It is sold.
958ceeb26452775ce56d717e233c2995.jpg

RonP

Reaction score
Yikes!!! That car is worth twice your asking price. Easily a $100k car or higher. Shouldn't last long at that price.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
CSL for sale..

Lets see, if I can get nine more folks with $6500 in the area, we could have a CSL time-share and each have the car for a month, store it in Jan and Feb (I've got a heated garage...hehehe). I wonder what the tax ramifications would be....Just needs a toilet and a bed, right? Put the "R" back in "RV"

Jonathan

Reaction score
Fab. Car. with rare color. Would also look great with wind splits. Great price. Probably sold by now. Non city package makes it all the more rare. Keep us posted as to who buys the car and if it stays in the USA.

Jonathan

mpgandco

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the asking price was ?I wish I would have known it was for sale.I might have bought it Seen the car many times. Right in my own backyard Who bought it? :cry:

MichaelP

Reaction score
mpgandco said:
Does anyone know what the asking price was?
Do the math in dave v's post above.

mpgandco said:
I wish I would have known it was for sale.
I'm guessing it didn't hurt that it was featured at bringatrailer.com, regardless of the stupid comments it drew :roll:.

acat2002

Reaction score
I held back from posting a reply to those comments on BaT obviously posted by somebody completely out of touch with the vintage car market.

BaT has a wider audience, so you're bound to attract a few knuckleheads.