1973 E9 for sale, NE Ohio, $1500

CookeD

Reaction score
Hey All,

Selling a restoration / track car project.

VIN is 2240729, and car is originally Agave / Tan. Has all the usual and expected rust... The rust is bad in the front fenders, forward rockers, and upper inner fenders, but is isolated to this area of the car. Floor needs small patches around pedals in front, and in rear wells. Rear suspension points are in good shape, shock towers front and rear are good, and doors, hood, and decklid are in good shape without rust. The overall rear body is in good shape, with the exception of the spare tire well, which needs to be repaired.
Car is straight, and has not been wrecked.

Motor runs, and has updated head. A/C components are still under the hood, and still has Zenith carbs. Updated fan/shroud and radiator from 528i.

Interior is in bad shape, but does come with restorable wood pieces and seats. All glass is present, and power windows do work.

Car is not disassembled, and runs, moves, and stops to load on a trailer. Comes with chrome bumpers and some other hard-to-find parts. Car will need to be towed from NE Ohio, ZIP 44221.

The car is too nice to part, and should be saved. Looking for $1500.

Thanks, and please PM if interested.

John

Attachments

• IMG_1826.jpg
    IMG_1826.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_1828.jpg
    IMG_1828.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 332

CookeD

Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Hope all is well and that you've had a good summer.

This is the same car I was telling you about a while back that my brother has in Ohio. Yes, it is rough and is really best used as the start of a custom project because of the interior, but I really think it's worth saving, and parting it would be a shame.

Also, how do you like the 128i?

m_thompson

Reaction score
The 128i was a blast to drive on the Autobahn. Effortless 135 MPH cruising. Didn't try the 155 MPH limiter though. It is supposed to be redelivered on Monday.

qcabra

Reaction score
1973 for sale

Hi,
Is the car still available? If so, please email me . I tried to send a PM but I don't think it went through. Thans for taking your time and have a good day.

Last edited:

CookeD

Reaction score
Car is sold, pending payment and pickup.

Thanks to all that were interested, and will send out pms if anything changes.

John