1974 3.0 CS For Sale / 99.9% rust free / Fjord Blue/blue lth

coloradocoupe

Reaction score
3/9/08 I have a few updates since my original post. I have found the issue with the AC and confirm it is working now. I've taken delivery of a 4spd transmission for the car and a second set of factory wheels that come with the car (so now have both the factory alloys and the Alpina-look as well). Also, I'm lowering the price to $13,000 to help it find a new owner. Cheers.

I'm in Colorado and bought this car summer of '07 thinking it would work as my only mode of transport as I work from home. I do not drive it in any kind of snow, hence for the past 4 months I've basically had no car. I bought the car because it is completely rust free, except for some VERY slight surface rust on the edges of the stamped body panels underneath in one or two spots. Car came from CA in 1995. Last owner had it in his racing warehouse for last 12 years, driving it 500 mi or less a year. Engine has been rebuilt and runs very strong. Carbs rebuilt 2006. Auto transmission is VERY strong. No leaks. I changed the oil and filter when I bought it - Mobil 1 is in now. I've driven it about 1K mi in 8 months. Odometer shows 103K but is not working. I'm guessing no more than 125K since the car is in such good shape. No evidence of accident or body work. All gaps even. Last owner spent $1600 to replace all rubber. Following are all original and in great shape: all brightwork, all lenses, all glass, blue lthr seats, blue carpet, rear deck, headliner, dash, rocker panels, tool kit, Blaupunkt radio, speakers. All elec windows work. No sunroof. $14,000. Email me for pics. [email protected] I'm in Denver. 303-919-2080 mobile. Jeff