1974 3.0 CS for sale - project car

ek4527

Reaction score
Unfortuantely, this car has been sitting outside under a car cover for 4 years. There was an intermittent starter problem (assume it's a starter problem since the starter doesn't turn when I turn the iginition on) 4 years ago and I didn't have time/energy to deal with it because of the birth of my twin boys. Engine/transimission was rebuilt before it went out. Have receipts for the rebuild. I tried to get it going and it ran roughly and then would starter wouldn't turn again.

It is a 4 speed manual, no sunroof, has air conditioning. Some minor rust. Shock tower issue was addressed by previous owner. Trunk is fine except the latch of the tool kit is broken (tools appear to be all there). Interior is in fair condition. Previous owner put speakers on the rear deck. Door panels are damaged from seat belts.

I live in the SF Bay area. Email me to see it and you can make an offer.

I have a few exterior pics that you can see here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/487653661.html. I will try to take more soon but probably not until the end of the week because I'm in the middle of moving.