1974 3.0

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have a 74 3.0 that I have to sell. I purchased the car last year with the intentions of restoring the car. It was a theft recovery, interior stolen, but the remainder of the car is in pretty good shape. I have installed the pedal cluster to convert to a speed, the auto in the car is shot, have most of the interior pieces and all of the lights etc that are not on the car. I have a restored tool box with the tools, including the red screwdrivers also for the car. I will attempt to load some pics, but if I can't, just email me and I will forward some pics. This car starts every time, even after sitting for several weeks, runs smooth and will make a great daily driver. I need $7500 for the car, my loss your gain, this economy is killing me. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• csshop 001.jpg
    csshop 001.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 473
  • csshop 008.jpg
    csshop 008.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 385
  • csshop 006.jpg
    csshop 006.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 395
  • csshop 003.jpg
    csshop 003.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 384
  • csshop 005.jpg
    csshop 005.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 360

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not a salvage title

I did not mean to say theft recovery, the interior was stolen, not the car. Title is clear.
thanks

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
3.0 cs

The body and paint work are completed, one small rust spot on the fender lip, mechanically strong, has auto, but looking to replace with a 5speed, auto shot. Make an offer

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gotta sell

Now $7000, gotta go........this economy is killing me. thanks for the interest

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
coupe for sale

As of today, car is still available, a gentleman from Denver will make up his mind next week.
thanks for the interest, do no hesitate to call me if you wish. 505-320-9666