1974 BMW 3.0 CS

sirswig

Reaction score
Im sure some of you saw this a few months ago on ebay. I bought it and I just dont have enough funds to make this into what it deserves. Im being straight up honest so no one wastes their time. The seller who sold it to me was less than honest about the condition. When I say there is rust in the trunk I mean there is rust on the bottom flat surfaces. The spare tire well has a small dime sized hole and there is an inch hole in the far right. It runs and drives well, has perfect seats, other interior is decent, mostly just the wood would need refinishing if you want perfect. On the outside there are a few bubbles by sunroof. The engine compartment is great I cant see any rust at all. the rust in the trunk is only on the flat surface and isnt on the shock towers or wheel wells. Price is negotiable. Corners well, brakes work well, steering good, no cracks in glass, front windows work, rear ones dont. (Dont know if its just a fuse or what)

The paint is good but would need attention at the bubbles mentioned. It was repainted dark blue (all the way not just some. The door jams and engine and trunk are all blue when opened) Glass is fine just a couple scratches on windshield no cracks. As I said, car needs work, but what BMW doesnt unless its 15k-20k