1974 BMW 3.0CS listed on BAT

Oak

Reaction score
looks abit wonky but maybe decent, anyone in VA can take a peek? what are your thoughts?
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-bmw-3-0cs-5/

IMG_9912-940x705.jpg

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
what are your thoughts?

bowser. And sadly, it'll draw more attention and probably more coin than that very sweet sahara that just closed on eBay.

restart

Reaction score
Twenty one five with 3 or 4 hours to go. I read that the 535 was fun to watch. I wonder what auction fever will do. The forum could list a Coupe and say nothing derogatory and observe. A little,detailing and I will offer up mine.:)

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No sale at $32,500, somehow I am relieved for the bidders. How anyone can buy a coupe without first examining it with someone who knows these cars is beyond words.

'69 2800cs

Reaction score
Glad to see that car fail to meet reserve...

I've said before I hate all the little nitpicking on some of these cars but the inner fenders and crappy door fit say to me the car has had significant work at the hands of someone who just didn't care.

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bidding ended at $32,500 and did not meet reserve. Surprise that the bidding did not go higher. Another one is listed today that is much nicer it appears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am no expert but to my eyes this looks like at least a $50,000 car? Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Re-read the comments on BAT.

I think it may have some shoddy body work done, but who knows w/o personally looking at it.