2 interesting BMWs for sale via auction

MotoCarlo

Reaction score
A hot rod E9 and a roundie tii.
This is a divorce auction being held in north Georgia (Rome, Georgia). I had a friend send this info to me.
But lack of garage space keeps me from even being tempted. (Also I already have a 2002 I am restoring , and I am looking for a more stock e9).
I thought you guys would want to know about it.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Crazy build:

1971 BMW 2800cs Resto-mod
-53400 original miles at restoration
-500hp supercharged intercooled methanol injected s50 3.2L motor
-5 speed dogleg transmission -Wildwood brakes
-Custom stainless 3in exhaust -Role cage
-Custom everything

Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 7.42.49 AM.png

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
would be a damned nice rally car….. o wait , not allowed with that engine , not historic correct. :(

floridabmx

Reaction score
That’s a mans auction, In rome GA too. Small country town up in North GA. I bought a VW up there few years back. Might have to bring a bottle of whiskey and a few cigars to this one.

oh ya an pursuant to a divorce? if the fellows on here our thoughts are with you!!!!!

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anyone catch what is says in the stripe? 3.2 CSM (for Methanol I presume). That's pretty cool. This guy has an amazing gun collection. Crazy auction. Great reminder as to NEVER get divorced. He loved him some .357's boy.......LOL. 8-shot .357 revolvers, I love it, UZI....LOL...... Cigars and whiskey for sure!

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
gun collector or owner of a gun store ? i don't know , as all those guns are forbidden in Belgium... here many papers, exams & $$$ to have 1 . :(

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Anyone catch what is says in the stripe? 3.2 CSM (for Methanol I presume). That's pretty cool. This guy has an amazing gun collection. Crazy auction. Great reminder as to NEVER get divorced. He loved him some .357's boy.......LOL. 8-shot .357 revolvers, I love it, UZI....LOL...... Cigars and whiskey for sure!
I'm thinking "M" for Motorsport, with the M3 motor. Works either way I guess.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
A hot rod E9 and a roundie tii.
This is a divorce auction being held in north Georgia (Rome, Georgia). I had a friend send this info to me.
But lack of garage space keeps me from even being tempted. (Also I already have a 2002 I am restoring , and I am looking for a more stock e9).
I thought you guys would want to know about it.

Carlos,
Welcome. You posted this I see.
I was trying to keep this under the cover and told some local guys about these cars. Lol.
It doesn't really matter but the Inka Tii looks pretty nice.
The E9 is definitely out there.
Expecting some more info from friends.
Gary

MotoCarlo

Reaction score
Hi Gary. Sorry buddy. I never heard back from you when I emailed. So ...
I agree the tii is what is appealing to me. The e9 is methanol. More of a drag car than track car.
How much do you think the e9 will go for?