2002 parts wanted

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Folks, Sorry to pollute the gene pool (again) but I would rather purchase parts from our family than go elsewhere when possible. I'm helping a friend with a 1975 2002 4-speed and I need the driver side rear tail-light lens. Also if there are any 2002 parts hoarders out there who need to thin their collection I am looking for sport seats, and anything that will help bring the car up to date both interior and exterior. This is my first 2002 build since I worked on the cars in the late 70's so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks as always!

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think I have that reflector in my stash, Peter. I'll bring it over to your shop... We can go over whatever else you need that I might have.

Ed

CeylonstonE9

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know a gentleman who is retired bmw parts dealer in Istanbul. He helped me find some E9 parts before. As I know, he has some new old stock 2002 parts left in his storage and selling them in facebook. His name is Adem Hazine. You can get in touch with him. Honest guy but shipping may be an issue.

He has some 2002 part adds in this Turkish Facebook group. (Prices are in Turkish Lira)

If there is language barrier you can PM me I can help you out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BMW2002TR/

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Folks, Sorry to pollute the gene pool (again) but I would rather purchase parts from our family than go elsewhere when possible. I'm helping a friend with a 1975 2002 4-speed and I need the driver side rear tail-light lens. Also if there are any 2002 parts hoarders out there who need to thin their collection I am looking for sport seats, and anything that will help bring the car up to date both interior and exterior. This is my first 2002 build since I worked on the cars in the late 70's so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks as always!
Hi Pete,
I have a bunch of small 2002 parts that I can send to you and if you can use them just send me whatever.
I win try to get photos tomorrow. What year is you 2002?
Thanks

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you all, and thanks Koopman! the 2002 is a 1975 (4 speed) and Ed, swing on by any time- I have an interesting one here I can show you but it's leaving on Wednesday!

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thank you all, and thanks Koopman! the 2002 is a 1975 (4 speed) and Ed, swing on by any time- I have an interesting one here I can show you but it's leaving on Wednesday!
Hi Pete,
Don't know if you can use them but I have the following parts. I have both front yellow reflectors and one rear red reflector assembly.
I have the boot for the shift and the bas that the boot fits into. I have a distributor. I also have some interior door knobs. Please let me know if you can use any of these parts.
Thanks
Koopman

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
For what it's worth I have, to sell, most of the parts needed for a Tii fuel injection set up including the mechanical pump, plenum, injectors, runners, etc.
The killer will be shipping from Oz.