2002tii 72-73 with sunroof to purchase

coupelady

Reaction score
Hi coupe friends, I have been contacted by a good friend wanting to purchase a restored show quality '72-'73 2002tii with a sunroof. Please shoot me an email if you know of such a car. Thank you for any and all help!

Amy Lester
(coupelady)
[email protected]

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Might keep an eye over on FAQ ?

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/forum/10-cars-for-sale/

I posted this one I found on CL. It looks to be a very nice '72 Tii, but not sunroof.

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/1972-bmw-2002-tii-matching-5/6714095518.html

00i0i_2jufdYvmiRC_1200x900.jpg

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I put the word out with some 02 friends. Received your email; hope that the back/surgery continues to improve/heal, and you are back in the saddle soon. We've missed you and Wayne this summer.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Totally agree with Zinz. I am not a fan of 02's with bigger wheels with lower profile tires, but if I didn't already have an 02 that I love, I'd buy this car in a minute. And I'm not even a red person.
Ray Korman once told me that a tii was a waste of money. Said any VW mechanic can tweak a carb/s, but best of luck with injectors that need a rebuild. Take that for what its worth, and consider the source..

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
whaaaatttt.... that Vancouver ad's price took my breath away. That's BAT pricing...

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Those were Canadian dollars, so only $49,000 or so. If the OP likes Malaga, I am getting mine ready for market. It is in need of a bit of reassembly before the sale(maybe mid January??), but a very complete and original 72' with sunroof and one repaint many years ago. This is a BONE stock non Tii 2002, cared for by one eccentric and his friend after he passed away.

I just bought another Motorcycle, so my passion is heading in that direction.

coupelady

Reaction score
Those are some lovely tiis. Still looking for that elusive sunroof example! May take some time. I do appreciate the help