2019 Vintage at Saratoga Springs

Roger S

Reaction score
Wonderful weather and tremendous turnout for the Albany "Patroons" BMWCCA Chapter. Thanks to Frank Greppo, et al, for a great event at the Saratoga Automobile Museum. There were about eleven e9s, a sea of o2s, and a host of other beautiful cars - possibly a few hundred in total.

Great seeing everyone again and meeting new faces to the coupes. Please post your pictures so our left coast crew can have evidence that we get to drive and meet at least once per year in the northeast.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Roger -- please post some pics. I need to get to this event one of these years.

Roger S

Reaction score
Check this link on the o2FAQ. Unfortunately, I could not take any pictures (navigating a walker).

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Lots of Coupes this year. Yellow CS belongs to Ann Fagan.

Pictured coupes are are Stan Chamallas-GR8WHT, Frank Greppo-Tundra, Mike & Peg Valentine-NachtBlau, Chuck Moss-Agave, Ann Fagan-Golf, Jeff & Jackie Haugh-Polaris, Robert Chandler-Malaga, Gary Studnick-Schwarz, Peter Snorenen-Nacht Blau, Roger Scotland-Polaris

IMG_0850.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0856.jpeg
IMG_0857.jpeg
IMG_0858.jpeg
IMG_0859.jpeg
IMG_0860.jpeg
IMG_0861.jpeg
IMG_0862.jpeg
IMG_0863.jpeg
IMG_0864.jpeg
IMG_0924.jpeg

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Wow. And I love that part of the country too.

If I am not mistaken, I spied not one, but two of Chris' Glas cars.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow. And I love that part of the country too.

If I am not mistaken, I spied not one, but two of Chris' Glas cars.

Axel Coelln's 1967 1600GT & his hand, Dirk's 1970 Rally Car, Chris Auty's Glas 1300GT Cabriolet & Walter Scott's 1958 507 Coupe.

IMG_0913.jpeg

Adkfrank

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great weather, great cars, great people come join us next year. Thanks to all the coupe owners that participated! Next year we are holding the event in the fall, I will post the dates as soon as they are finalized. Andrew thanks for the pics, super as usual.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great weather, great cars, great people come join us next year. Thanks to all the coupe owners that participated! Next year we are holding the event in the fall, I will post the dates as soon as they are finalized. Andrew thanks for the pics, super as usual.
FALL ?!? BRILLIANT!! Great weather, much cooler :cool:

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Lots of Coupes this year. Yellow CS belongs to Ann Fagan.

Pictured coupes are are Stan Chamallas-GR8WHT, Frank Greppo-Tundra, Mike & Peg Valentine-NachtBlau, Chuck Moss-Agave, Ann Fagan-Golf, Jeff & Jackie Haugh-Polaris, Robert Chandler-Malaga, Gary Studnick-Schwarz, Peter Snorenen-Nacht Blau, Roger Scotland-Polaris

View attachment 68424View attachment 68425View attachment 68426View attachment 68427View attachment 68428View attachment 68429View attachment 68430View attachment 68431View attachment 68432View attachment 68433View attachment 68434View attachment 68435
WOW, a Golf CS. I don't think I have ever seen one. As far as e9's go, I have only seen it on CSL's and CSI's, and even those are fairly rare. Pretty cool. Does anyone know if that is Factory Golf originally? I'm guessing a repsray at some point but curious if it came from the factory Golf. I obvously have a thing for any BMW that is Golf colored.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
WOW, a Golf CS. I don't think I have ever seen one. As far as e9's go, I have only seen it on CSL's and CSI's, and even those are fairly rare. Pretty cool. Does anyone know if that is Factory Golf originally? I'm guessing a repsray at some point but curious if it came from the factory Golf. I obvously have a thing for any BMW that is Golf colored.

Only other Golf CS I know about is Luis Arriso's with the wiper system in Milwaukee.

Ann is looking for a Golf 2002 to go with her Coupe.