360mm Black Satin Nardi Wheel with Solid Hub and Custom Horn Button-SOLD

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
For Sale: 360mm Black Satin Nardi Wheel with Solid Hub and Custom Horn Button. I bought this wheel new 16 years ago and its been in coupe until a couple of months ago when I finally went with a Petri wheel. It comes with a solid hub adapter that I also bought new when they were still available. I bought the horn button probably 12 years ago, it was custom made by a guy that has long since gone out of business. The horn button is very unique and is beautifully made. It has two little scratches from my daughter (very young at the time) dropping it off my work bench before it ever made it to the car. The wood on the wheel is perfect. I also have a beautiful polished 360mm Nardi if you would rather go with that look. I just want to keep one of the wheels for some garage art. I've received so many compliments about the wheel over the years, I've lost track.

Price $1000.00 for the complete setup that is ready to install in an e9.

Thanks-

IMG_3129.jpg
IMG_3130.jpg
IMG_1783.jpg
IMG_3124.jpg

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
at first i wondered why the ring was not black to match everything else.

coming back and looking at it again ... i think this is quite nice - the detail of the ring around the horn button is so much nicer than the standard Nardi. this would also look really good with the black leather Nardi with polished spokes as well. GLWS

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Are you sure you want a Petri? Thats a pretty cool and unique puppy...
I'm with Scott; would look great with black leather/silver Nardi for me.

Thanks! After installing the Petri and living with it for a while, I really like it. It just fits the car. The Nardi looks incredible in the car too. The wood, black spokes, and polished aluminum ring looks so good with the black, silver, and wood on the dash. I planned to just keep the wheel in case I change my mind some day. But... I'm buying a low mileage euro 635 with all the right goodies so I told my wife I'd sell a few things.