6-speed shift decal

m73

Reaction score
I have custom made a 6-speed shift decal for BMW 2002 and suppose I can do the same for any ambitious coupe owner out there :)

This would also be a good opportunity to let everyone know I will be offering custom decals regardless of the size or scope of project -- so yes you can get decals for your fender guitar also :)

I always thought decals for this oil press/temp would look cool so floating that idea out there too,

Let me know,

Mo

IMG_0740.jpg
e9_guage.jpg

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have custom made a 6-speed shift decal for BMW 2002 and suppose I can do the same for any ambitious coupe owner out there :)

This would also be a good opportunity to let everyone know I will be offering custom decals regardless of the size or scope of project -- so yes you can get decals for your fender guitar also :)

I always thought decals for this oil press/temp would look cool so floating that idea out there too,

Let me know,

Mo

IMG_0740.jpg
e9_guage.jpg

Looks great. I would be interested in a 5 speed (for an OD box) decal if one was ever made.

Reactions: m73

Barry.b

Reaction score

Let me know,

Mo

IMG_0740.jpg
e9_guage.jpg
Hi there
I am curious …. A 6-speed gearbox in a bmw 2002 .
How was that done ?
Just wondering as I intend to convert my 4 speed to a 5 speed .
But if 6 speed was available with the correct diff , would that be a better option ? A speedo drive might be an issue obviously.

Reactions: m73

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks great. I would be interested in a 5 speed (for an OD box) decal if one was ever made.

m73

Reaction score
Hi there
I am curious …. A 6-speed gearbox in a bmw 2002 .
How was that done ?
Just wondering as I intend to convert my 4 speed to a 5 speed .
But if 6 speed was available with the correct diff , would that be a better option ? A speedo drive might be an issue obviously.
I think if you expand your thinking there are many options out there for example Merc w113 owners use BMW transmissions and rave about the results.

I used this thread as a point of inspiration:

m73

Reaction score
I think Keshav posted the best option -- although I have in the past made shift decals and passed most of them onto Stan on this forum.

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Keshav! I didn't think to check Christophe's site :) I will do now.