635csi on BAT, 1 hour left, $3700

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Lots of red flags here - Owner had the car for two years, but only recently registered it, no maintenance records, put a $2000 paint job on the car, it idles at 2k rpm, brake lining light is on ("it may need new brake pads"), a/c doesn't work, inside right door handle "was stolen" and antenna were "lost" during his onwership but he didn't bother replacing them, busted up the front fascia on a curb, wasn't very forthcoming about answering questions. In short, the seller didn't do much to inspire confidence.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It was also posted that seller refused to honor the selling price. $250 and banishment will be the punishment if true.

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
It was also posted that seller refused to honor the selling price. $250 and banishment will be the punishment if true.
I like the comment that "This needs to get fixed or this site will become a fad!!!" I think it passed the fad stage about 5years ago, at least.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Potential car buyers could learn a lot from spending a few minutes reading through this auction and thinking about what the seller's responses (and non-responses) teach you about the person. It was pretty clear that this was not a person you want to do business with.