'67 2000CS on Hemmings

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can't get past the color on this... color doesn't work on a pre 70's car IMO.

Last edited:

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Watch the video on the Hemmings listing... the steering wheel is nowhere near straight when he's driving straight. Sad...

Sold on BAT in 2017

Those 14" Borrani Alpina wheels are uber rare., though I could never convince myself that they looked good on this car.

1588605409742.png

Ed Z

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
agree... those wheels belong on a 1800ti or hot 2002, ect... this car has made rounds before I believe?

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
this car has made rounds before I believe?

Yes. The PO was a member here, I believe. The car looks pretty good, but it saddens me when folks obviously get the car on the rack to do all this suspension work, yet won't even wipe the Bilsteins down... But what is going on with the lower shock bushing? it looks like it has become separated from the shock?? That is not good...

Oh hell... look at the top of the brake cylinder... is that a freaking drywall screw in the bleeder ?!?!?!! wow...

1588606621273.png

The exhaust system is; well... suboptimal, as I like to put it. (where are the exhaust hangers???)

1588606807466.png

Last edited:

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The interior is pretty good, I'll give it that, even down to the plastic inserts on the door window cranks (I'm still searching for a set). but the doors are missing the lower map pockets, good luck finding those.

But since I'm picking on the safety bits, the fuel lines don't have clamps on them, and that is the pressure side...bring your own fire extinguisher.

1588609661637.png