3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
upload_2018-9-5_12-4-48.png

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I called and talked to salesman. Nice guy. Said he couldn’t believe the response to the newsletter. Sold within hours the day it went out. Commented that he definitely is interested in getting more coupes in inventory. World is awakening to how cool the cars are.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sold within hours the day it went out. Commented that he definitely is interested in getting more coupes in inventory.
Yeah, that's my moto too. Sell car fast, make money, get more cars like that. That's a good business plan. :)

tmason

Reaction score
30+ years ago I looked at a 3.0 CSI for sale and I think he was asking 11K for it. I didn't have a garage so I passed on it.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
30+ years ago I looked at a 3.0 CSI for sale and I think he was asking 11K for it. I didn't have a garage so I passed on it.
I was just talking about "the formula" today with other Gear Heads. Time + Money + Space = A Car Collection. I don't think I've ever had all three at the same time, most of the time just two, and right now all I have is some space. LOL

Sold my '69 E-type Roadster because of space.
Sold four other E9's because of space.
Passed on many cars because of space.

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was just talking about "the formula" today with other Gear Heads. Time + Money + Space = A Car Collection. I don't think I've ever had all three at the same time, most of the time just two, and right now all I have is some space. LOL

Sold my '69 E-type Roadster because of space.
Sold four other E9's because of space.
Passed on many cars because of space.

Dang,

Good thing the guy in the White House initiated a Space Force. There is hope for all of us now!
Passed on waaaaaaay too many cars because of space. '73 E-Type, '66 912, numerous coupes and 02'2 as well. Ah well.

Keep up the good work! Love the E9 site!

John H.