74 Golf 3.5 CSL Bat @ 2021 Audrain Concours

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi all,
Does any one, hopefully @BMW Pete, know more about this CSL Lightweight Batmobile? It’s been in the US East coast for a while according to the owner. In the video owner mentions that it’s the 2nd last built Bat which should make it 4355056. Oddly enough, 056 doesn’t show up on any of my records (not surprisingly) but it looks very much like 4355007 (more pics in LeZebre Site). If it is 056 then it should definitely have a 3 fin rear wing but if it’s 007 then the 2 fin wing could be original to the car. The other tell tail signs that it could be 007 are the steering wheel and the black Djet intake and air filter box.

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
My post, originally in ”Videos”, got a promotion to the new CSL General Discussion.
One day you’re swimming with the sharks then next you’re flying with the BATs.;)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
My post, originally in ”Videos”, got a promotion to the new CSL General Discussion.
One day you’re swimming with the sharks then next you’re flying with the BATs.;)

It’s perma-linked in videos also. :D

Last edited:

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Probably a car Mario did, I think the owner has more than one CSL. Lucky man.
Nothing wrong with owning more than one CSL,!!!!!

So what do you call a person that owns , drives more than 2 csl cars ??

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all,
Does any one, hopefully @BMW Pete, know more about this CSL Lightweight Batmobile? It’s been in the US East coast for a while according to the owner. In the video owner mentions that it’s the 2nd last built Bat which should make it 4355056. Oddly enough, 056 doesn’t show up on any of my records (not surprisingly) but it looks very much like 4355007 (more pics in LeZebre Site). If it is 056 then it should definitely have a 3 fin rear wing but if it’s 007 then the 2 fin wing could be original to the car. The other tell tail signs that it could be 007 are the steering wheel and the black Djet intake and air filter box.
Hi Keshav,

I don't know this car or the owner and I hope I am not being rude, as I never want or intend to be. Some very strange comments from the owner here, many of them not factual, either about a CSL or this actual car.

It looks a lovely car sitting on the grass and best wishes to the owner as he has a nice CSL, but he needs a little assistance on his "talk" etc .

Last edited: