'76 3.0 Si diving board bumper rubber - for sale / free

FjordTempo

Reaction score
I have converted my '76 Si from US spec diving board bumpers to euro/pre-74 bumpers and I am loving the way it looks. Shall I throw away all of the rubber from my original bumpers? I've already scrapped the metal, but all the rubber from both bumpers is available for free so I don't feel bad throwing it in the trash. It's in pretty good overall shape. I have photos which I will post if there's any interest. I am in Costa Mesa, Orange County, CA and would prefer not to ship it all if possible. Anyone need it or shall I just trash it all?

Thanks,
Matt

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
One man's trash is another man's treasure, hold on to it as long as you can, I'm sure somebody will grab it. The price is right....

FjordTempo

Reaction score
Tell that to my wife, who wants the garage cleaned out. I'll be lucky if I can hold on to both cars, let alone a parts cache! I look forward to meeting you and seeing your Golf E3. Mine is originally polaris silver over red interior, but a previous owner painted it white. I'll be looking to paint it back to original polaris soon so I'm eager to discuss who painted yours.

Matt
Costa Mesa
949 677 3618

FjordTempo

Reaction score
After offering many parts for free, and then really cheap locally on Craigslist, I itemized each part and put them on eBay and sold everything for $150. The process seemed totally backwards, but I'm not complaining.