A +1 for Mike Hall

Discussion in 'Feedback - Buyer, Seller, Vendor (MODERATED)' started by Peter Coomaraswamy, May 21, 2018.

1. Peter Coomaraswamy

Peter Coomaraswamy Well-Known Member Site Donor $

View My Showcase
    I purchased some Bav parts from Mike and received all items in good order, shipped on time and arrived in excellent shape. I think it's important to acknowledge sellers who carry through - something I don't always do:-(

2. oneills

oneills Well-Known Member

Au Contraire Peter. I have not seen a single grump about dealing with you. Certainly not our last tango with the Original First Aid Kit. Thanks again.

Steve

3. bluecoupe30!

bluecoupe30! Active Member Site Donor $

Peter alludes to "external factors" that attempted to conspire and delay completion of our recent E3 parts transfer arrangement. But, rest assured, the powers of women, work, and cars combined could not prevail against the resolve, goodwill, and persistence of a transaction within this e9 Forum. Thanks Peter! Mike :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2018
  4. HB Chris

HB Chris Well-Known Member Site Donor $

View My Showcase
    I have bought several items from Mike as well and everything has always gone smoothly.