A few CS's

Dino944

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Here are some photos I hope you will enjoy.

Best regards,
Dino
photo-120.jpg

photo-123.jpg

photo-122-1.jpg
photo-120.jpg

photo-122.jpg

duane_sword

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the photos... I think I recognize two of the coupes... one is TodB and the other ChuckM... were the photos taken at the same event? where?

TodB

Reaction score
pic

I have no recollection of that pic or location at all but I can tell its < 2 years old by my front seats....nice memory.

CookeD

Reaction score
Whoa, car #1 is totally sweet. Love the child seat option.

Just kidding... That's my car, and that is a nice photo. Larz Anderson last year; Father's Day with my 2 y/o co-pilot!

Last edited:

Dino944

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Three of the photos (1 of TodB's car and the 2 cars in Fjord) were taken at German Car Day at the Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation in Brookline, MA. The green car's photo is from the Newport Concours at Fort Adam State Park in RI. I had no idea that there were several local E9s around, as I've rarely seen them on the roads in MA/RI.

Glad you enjoyed the photos.
Best regards,
Dino

Dino944

Reaction score
Here is another one taken in downtown Newport a few years ago. I'm not sure why he added the additiona "CS" badge to the car, and the fron't spoiler doesn't look like it was truly intended for that car.

Best regards,
Dino
photo-11.jpg

photo-13.jpg

m_thompson

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I had no idea that there were several local E9s around, as I've rarely seen them on the roads in MA/RI.

Glad you enjoyed the photos.
Best regards,
Dino

There are five CS in Rhode Island that I know of. If you went to the cars-and-coffee meet in Wakefield last Saturday you would have seen mine.

Dino944

Reaction score
There are five CS in Rhode Island that I know of. If you went to the cars-and-coffee meet in Wakefield last Saturday you would have seen mine.

I'm in Tiverton, and I didn't know about the Wakefield cars and coffee until after it had already happened. Do they have a cars and coffee event there with some regularity (monthly/weekly etc)? Hope to meet you and see your CS one of these days. We have a fairly regular cars and coffee event in Taunton, MA (I posted some details in the Events section). If you are interested, the next one is this coming Sunday.

Best regards,
Dino

Dino944

Reaction score
One more photo, a 2800CS. This photo was taken in Carmel, CA the week of the Pebble Beach Concours. There were several other great car shows in town that week. I have to see if I can dig up a few pix I took of 2 CSLs that were parked side by side.

Best regards,
Dino
photo-131.jpg

photo-130.jpg

m_thompson

Reaction score
I'm in Tiverton, and I didn't know about the Wakefield cars and coffee until after it had already happened. Do they have a cars and coffee event there with some regularity (monthly/weekly etc)? Hope to meet you and see your CS one of these days. We have a fairly regular cars and coffee event in Taunton, MA (I posted some details in the Events section). If you are interested, the next one is this coming Sunday.

Best regards,
Dino

There were two Wakefield cars and coffee meets last year. The 3.0CS from Scituate was at one of the meets. Another is planned for this year, as well as another gathering in Narragansett. There was a very nice 3.0CS from Connecticut, and my CS, at the Narragansett meet last year. The Boston BMWCCA WWW page lists the meets when they are scheduled. We need to convince CookeD to get out of the house more often and go to one of the meets.