Air Conditioning stickers

Stevehose

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Red one is approx 78mm width x 103mm height. Possible 1mm shrinkage (see residue on border). June 1972 build date. Silver recharge sticker is thicker and is approx 80mm width x 25mm height.

Reactions: m73

m73

Reaction score
I will be asking how many owners want AC decals that are correct. If it is enough to make the minimum then I will make them. I may ask for straight-on picture of the red one later on -- any owner can share this if they really want to.

Kudos to you again Steve,

Mo

m73

Reaction score
Difficult to get straight on pics, stuff in the way
Thanks Steve,

I applaud your efforts. If I did want to make the red sticker it would be important to match the font...so a clear straight picture is helpful.

The font is similar to the orange parts sticker so I may check on that in detail.

Mo

Tony.dreamer

Super Active member with not much to show
Reaction score
I will be asking how many owners want AC decals that are correct. If it is enough to make the minimum then I will make them. I may ask for straight-on picture of the red one later on -- any owner can share this if they really want to.

Kudos to you again Steve,

Mo
I buy few sets of you reproduce some!

Reactions: m73

m73

Reaction score
I can try again and pull the hoses etc out of the way if possible
Thanks Steve,

I know how important AC is to some owners so I really want to try and get these pair correct. Needless to say it is easier said than done, but I will try and ask and hopefully you can post another pic....no big deal if not. Maybe another owner can inbox me with a pic....

Mo

leonine99

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Count me in for a set for a German delivery car when they are available - thanks so much Mo and Steve for your efforts

m73

Reaction score
When I have updates I will post them here-- thanks to all interested parties ....