Alan Gunn steering wheels

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In the great "I should have followed others' recommendations to stay away from this vendor" category...

About a year ago I had two euro CSI sport steering wheels that needed recovering. It seemed like Alan Gunn in Florida was the only one to offer the leather by itself. To make a VERY long story short, even though there was a picture of the exact steering wheel I needed on his web site and I told him I wanted leather for that one, after almost a year, I have received two pieces of leather, one way too big, the other cut for a different wheel altogether and after numerous unreturned phone calls and emails I am about to give up completely.

The few times I did get him on the phone, he sounded like a nice enough guy but I'm sorry to say that his business and customer sense have proven to be simply abysmal. I would definitely not recommend his services.

TREMK

Reaction score
Bmachine if you check down lower in this section theres a very good review from Bert about leatherwheels.com
Chris Scow is the owner.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, I have talked to Chris before. But he does not sell the leather by itself, only the full restoration job. I wanted to try recovering them myself. Oh well....