Another electrical request please

mr bump

Reaction score
Happy New year to one and all E3/9 members, hope you all have the year you deserve.

Now, my refurb is nearly done on my 72 cs carb E9, but I'm in need of the window switch connector info. What colour wire goes on to what terminal, I have 6 in all, 4 fronts and 2 rear.
Also, the fog light, hazard warning and heated dimister. Out the 3 switches (fog light, hazard warning and rear heated screen dimister) only one has an idiot proof multi-plug, the other two have separate wires to them, it's those 2 that I need guidance on aswell.
Thank you in advance,.I will post pics up of my new carpet soon, £256 pound sterling, and it's exactly the same as a KHM carpet set.

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Happy New year to one and all E3/9 members, hope you all have the year you deserve.

Now, my refurb is nearly done on my 72 cs carb E9, but I'm in need of the window switch connector info. What colour wire goes on to what terminal, I have 6 in all, 4 fronts and 2 rear.
Also, the fog light, hazard warning and heated dimister. Out the 3 switches (fog light, hazard warning and rear heated screen dimister) only one has an idiot proof multi-plug, the other two have separate wires to them, it's those 2 that I need guidance on aswell.
Thank you in advance,.I will post pics up of my new carpet soon, £256 pound sterling, and it's exactly the same as a KHM carpet set.

Good evening Joe

I don't want the year I deserve, I want a good one!!!
Thank you for your good wishes - all the best to you and our fellow Forum members.

2.JPG

Last edited: