Another New Owner

NightOwl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello All,
After 34 years of admiring and over a year of being on the forum I decided to jump in and bought Walter's Siennabraun '74 E9. I found his description of the condition of the car pretty accurate and I like the direction he was going with the tasteful modifications (apologies and respect to the purists here). As Terry, JD, Frankie and the other new members, I'm very happy and excited to be an owner now and continue the work that Walter had started. Like JD, I too am located in Denver and would love to connect with others in the area. Thanks to all the regulars here for all the great posts that have helped me learn about these great cars over the last couple of years.

Jake (NightOwl)
IMG_8941.JPG

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Congratulations Jake,
Great buy from a great guy. You really did get a super candidate to take it all the way. It’s got it all and Walter has been a fantastic custodian and very knowledgeable enthusiast.
For a first time coupe, you’ve done very well for your self. After a new paint and some odd jobs, you’ll have one classy E9.

This forum is an encyclopedia of Coupe knowledge. You’ll get all the support (and more) from all of us.

Well bought!

Keshav

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congrats Jake! Always nice to see more coupes in the area.
Bring it out to the Colorado Concours d'Elegance on June 10th.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great car, and a great forum name. We (my wife and I) have called ourselves, fantasy football teams, and other miscellaneous groups we're associated with the "Night Owls". Love it.
There have been several conversations about "brown" cars recently. I sense an uprising! :D

NightOwl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words. It really is a good community and supportive group.

Auto,
I spend much of my work life up at night, so that is where the name comes from.

Jake

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Jake. Congrats on your beautiful purchase. Love the color. You should be very proud, and after 54 years of waiting you deserve it.
Good Luck
Koopman