any interest?

dave v. in nc

Site Donor
Reaction score
An acqaintance has a few parts to sell...told him I'd post a note here....73 cs, all parts are used. I don't know prices, etc., just helping him out, as he sort of inherited them...all came out of a running car. (not while it was running, of course..:)
*driveshaft with guibo
*front glass
*rear glass
*radiator, looks clean
*front subframe, with disc brakes, looks good
*rear subframe, with diff, probably open, disc brakes, both look good.
*gas tank that needs to be re-sealed, looks decent.
PM me for his contact info, located in central NC

dave v. in nc

Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't really know...and he didn't either, but thought he remembered it was manual. I should have looked at the radiator, that would have told the story...with correct measurement, he could check length.

JayWltrs

Site Donor
Reaction score
Might help others. I’m just picking up stuff for 5-speed swap probably next year. So don’t go to trouble for me.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm sure a few 2800CS owners would be interested in:

Koopman

Site Donor
Reaction score
An acqaintance has a few parts to sell...told him I'd post a note here....73 cs, all parts are used. I don't know prices, etc., just helping him out, as he sort of inherited them...all came out of a running car. (not while it was running, of course..:)
*driveshaft with guibo
*front glass
*rear glass
*radiator, looks clean
Hi. Please email me his contact info.
Thanks

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
Might help others. I’m just picking up stuff for 5-speed swap probably next year. So don’t go to trouble for me.
You could probably use either driveshaft for the 5 speed, both require modification
I have an extra 5 speed, well I will after I see if the one I am putting in the car works right

JayWltrs

Site Donor
Reaction score
You could probably use either driveshaft for the 5 speed, both require modification
I have an extra 5 speed, well I will after I see if the one I am putting in the car works right
Good luck. Let me know if one of your 5-speeds becomes available. I’m also collecting excuses for a trip up/down the west coast.

bluecs

Reaction score
*driveshaft with guibo
*front glass
*rear glass
*radiator, looks clean
Front windshield, but being in Los Angeles, shipping would be an issue.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't have the parts..PM for his contact info if you wish to pursue the glass.... BUT, when he and I discussed it, I didn't want it since new ones can be had for under $300...try the Search icon above. NMNA, but I think I have read that folks seemed pleased with these new ones.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor
Reaction score
Click on the "dave v. in nc" on the left of this post (below the purple D), click on "start a conversation", type your note and send...I'm sorry, it used to be called PM, for private message.