Anybody bought from here? (Steering Wheels)

JohnP_02

Reaction score

I wouldn’t recommend it. She is a nasty nasty person to deal with. Several members on here have had unpleasant interactions with her. She has several Ebay accounts under different names and if you question any of her wheels at all she will respond with threats from the other accounts. The wheels look nice, but are very often mislabeled and I just can’t wrap my brain around how many “NOS” she comes up with on a regular basis. Seems like BS to me, just praying on people with money that don’t know any better or are uninformed. I’d stay away unless there is something you just have to have. J

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I wouldn’t recommend it. She is a nasty nasty person to deal with. Several members on here have had unpleasant interactions with her. She has several Ebay accounts under different names and if you question any of her wheels at all she will respond with threats from the other accounts. The wheels look nice, but are very often mislabeled and I just can’t wrap my brain around how many “NOS” she comes up with on a regular basis. Seems like BS to me, just praying on people with money that don’t know any better or are uninformed. I’d stay away unless there is something you just have to have. J

Glad I asked the question on here :(
Looking for a quality wooden wheel like this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BMW-E9-...959171?hash=item1cb3a414c3:g:cdMAAOxyfyxQ3uXJ

Might have to post an ad here :)
Far nicer people by the sounds of it..

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
Wes, unless you specifically want a NOS Nardi, try Crowder's in the US ...I think a number of people here have bought from them . I bought my 360mm which is "same" as in your link together with the hub ...I have yet to fit it but perhaps should have opted for the 380mm .

BTW, what's become of your Bill Steamshovel avatar ?...kicked him to the kerb ?

Reactions: Wes

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Just giving Bill a bit of a rest.
It was a nickname my bottle collecting mates gave me years back.
I can bring him back if you like :)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was initially drawn into this beautiful estate with the fine wheels, fine furniture, and porcelain knick knacks. Then I saw the reflection of the steel security door with the peep hole and the fantasy was over for me. :(

2AD6EDC0-C010-4205-9077-A254517AC100.jpeg

What I see is about 25 steering wheels and 250 horn buttons...

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I was initially drawn into this beautiful estate with the fine wheels, fine furniture, and porcelain knick knacks. Then I saw the reflection of the steel security door with the peep hole and the fantasy was over for me. :(

View attachment 50071

What I see is about 25 steering wheels and 250 horn buttons...

Guess it's a bit like seeing behind the scenes on Jurassic Park - the magic dies pretty quickly :(
I sent them an email, will be interesting to see what they come back with.

JohnP_02

Reaction score
Wes, there is a seller in AU that has tons of nice Nardi’s and seems like a great enthusiast to deal with. He posts most of his stuff on Instagram under “three.spokes” but you could email him at: [email protected]

He just posted about a dozen wheels this weekend, but always gets more. Good luck! J

CharlesJ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not to hijack, but is there any difference or reason why one would buy an old Nardi versus a new one at a third the price?

More on topic, there is another vintage steering wheel seller that appears to be reputable on facebook at facebook.com/vintagevolante, and instagram at /bmw2002nl