Anyone able to identify this front spoiler?

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys, noticed this 3.5 turbo converted E9 in the archives whilst browsing, does anyone know what the front spoiler/airdam is from?

IMG_7264-01.jpg

Ahmet.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
I initially thought that too, but to modify a csl style spoiler to that extent would be a significant amount of work surely?

Well, anything custom-made usually takes a significant amount of work. If you find the correct airducts, or similar that will work for you, I don't see why it couldn't be done. Besides the two holes where the airducts are placed, there are three new holes in it, which shouldn't be too difficult to cut out. The hardest part will be getting the edges (especially bottom) of the center-hole good looking.

If you want the airducts integrated into the spoiler instead of just pop-riveted, that will also take some work.

Have you done some glass fiber work before? If not, this could be a good first project ;)

maxxfish

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have some parts from Zaprace they're top notch quality.

I also have the Alpina Front Airdam from MrGlasscar on my old E9. It was also great quality and amazing fitment. FYI he's very old-school, so don't expect instant email replies, tracking info, etc.