Anyone in the Seattle area?

hplug

Reaction score
I found a car in Ballard. Is anyone available to take a look at it for me. The owner is kind of a jerk and wont take pictures or give me a good description. Any help would be great. Thanks
H

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I found a car in Ballard. Is anyone available to take a look at it for me. The owner is kind of a jerk and wont take pictures or give me a good description. Any help would be great. Thanks
H

H,

I may be able take a look if the owner is free during the day. Is this an e3 or e9? Let me guess, Taiga 20002 tii?

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I might be able too - but not till the weekend (probably)...

hplug

Reaction score
Yup thats the one. Guy sure is a jerk to work with. I think Vitaliy is going to try to take a look. If he can't Ill let you guys know. Thanks what a great community we have here!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
For the record I believe this car is a flip. It was for sale in Ballard for a day, at around $7,000. It showed up again two months later and has been for sale for about two months. The ad has been flagged more than once. I suspect that it either has major structural issues or it isn't really a tii. You can't really tell without looking at the engine bay and radiator support, or for items like the dash clock. The original ad had more pics.

I'm guessing the seller thought he could flip but bit off more than he could chew by jumping on the car without doing his due diligence. Buyers are lowballing him or calling him out for not having a real tii. Just a hunch, hope i'm wrong.

The car is off holeman road in crown hill...