anyone notice?

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Every time I go on real oem the site gets slower and slower to the point where it does not even function- at least that's my experience ever since they put all those banner ads and pop-ups everywhere- ugh

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I noticed it was really slow the other day. The ads are getting worse also.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I noticed it was really slow the other day. The ads are getting worse also.

For a while they had a super-spammy "You've Won Everything" ad that looked like Amazon and wouldn't let you back out or close it from iPhone without closing browser. I won't use it on my phone now.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For a while they had a super-spammy "You've Won Everything" ad that looked like Amazon and wouldn't let you back out or close it from iPhone without closing browser. I won't use it on my phone now.
That’s it, you can google what it is and you have to clear your browser to get rid of it.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bert, Thanks- I like the bmwfans better and I don't have to stare at some dumb tart that looks like she just drank a quart of vodka and now wants to tell me what all liars have in common- UGH!

CSBM5

Reaction score
realoem still looks fine on my browser running Firefox with AdBlock+ installed. Zero ads or issues are apparent. I just did a page load there and noticed AB+ had blocked 26 elements however!