Anyone use seat covers from Lseat.com?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I just noticed they added front and rear covers for E9 and 2002. Has anyone used them yet? I've heard good things about their quality but have not used any yet.

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
If you could make them work that is an impressive price. Looks like they only provide vertical slat covers.
I didn't see the "extras" anywhere, arm rest covers ect. That would be tough to match if you have to source them from another company.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This company is unaware of the pleat change and lower seat length change in 9/73 or that the headrests have peaked ends from mid MY 73 and on. These seats are optionally perforated so not correct and they lack the horizontal tuck in the backrest and seat bottoms or the tucks in the shoulder area (pre MY 74). Is the back included or is it one piece? For $349 for two seats you are not getting anything near a quality grade of leather. Buyer beware.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
For $349 for two seats you are not getting anything near a quality grade of leather. Buyer beware.
I guess that depends on what quality means. A good friend does upholstery and he was impressed by the quality, including the consistent stitching and other details. They were covers for an E46.

He also said they'll work with you on covers they don't have, since they don't specialize in particular makes or models. I'll probably get a set for my sport Recaros at some point.