B pillar Chrome cover rubber seal

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I know if I havent sent these in quite a while. The seller is Stephan Reis who’s familiar to many. NA!

https://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-E9-2-5-...ke:BMW&hash=item23b595fb67:g:frwAAOSwGDNcXanG

313B32B0-1C14-4284-AA80-DB49BBDAFC39.jpeg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
€12.95 vs €27.95 per side........ quite a difference to W/N

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
This rubber piece fits on the outer curved edge of the polished alum. door jamb? I notice both of my door jambs have a distinct gap between the body sheet metal and the polished jamb.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
This rubber piece fits on the outer curved edge of the polished alum. door jamb? I notice both of my door jambs have a distinct gap between the body sheet metal and the polished jamb.
yes they do.

here's a pic form this forum with it located on the aluminium trim, with a famous, very clean thumb

Attachments

• 51-14-9 sealing 51716754295 pic from DeQuincey.jpg
    51-14-9 sealing 51716754295 pic from DeQuincey.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 192

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
yes they do.

here's a pic form this forum with it located on the aluminium trim, with a famous, very clean thumb
Thanks for the pics. I bought a set from the EBay seller. My car was owned by a guy who never allowed water on the car. And I'm finding places where parts are missing such as this. I'm sure when the car was reassembled after a complete color change paint job these parts were not available in Hawaii.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Keshav,
Can you supply Stephan’s contact info either here or via aPM? I don’t read the German language and could not figure out how to contact him through the German EBay link you provided.

Thanks, Jon

mr bump

Reaction score
Mine are only crusty at the bottom where it gets the most punishment from the elements, so maybe buy just the 1 and splice in about 3" of the bottom Is an idea.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
I went on the EBay site and ordered 2 for my Coupe that was missing the seals on both sides. Today they came in the mail,very well packed in plastic bags. Stefan knows how to work EBay.