Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Lovely car

1568224527969.png

Ed Z

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Amazing. Title modified for clarity. Car is in California, painted Florida. :)

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see where this one goes. It was bought for $13.5 in 2013...
The married girlfriend of my good friend who was her boyfriend, drove us around Heidelberg in 1971 in one of these. My first ride in a BMW. We flew across the pond to visit her; it ended badly for them. I went on to Paris to meet my girlfriend flying in from the States. It ended much better for us - 46 years, two children, four Bavarias, a 1600 and four coupes. Oh, and four rescue dogs and a bunch of guys called coupesters. Who could ask for a better life!

You might have to read the first part of that first sentence twice.

adammusavvir

Reaction score
The married girlfriend of my good friend who was her boyfriend, drove us around Heidelberg in 1971 in one of these. My first ride in a BMW. We flew across the pond to visit her; it ended badly for them. I went on to Paris to meet my girlfriend flying in from the States. It ended much better for us - 46 years, two children, four Bavarias, a 1600 and four coupes. Oh, and four rescue dogs and a bunch of guys called coupesters. Who could ask for a better life!

You might have to read the first part of that first sentence twice.
I had to read that twice to make sure I was reading it correctly.