BBS RS

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if the offset is correct but thought I'd drop it here. No Affiliation

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it would probably be less expensive to buy the brand new ones thru Keshav in Germany. the 005 model is the right spec for the front of the coupe. the rears are basically the same ... at least within 4 mm of the correct offset (the 006 is et 24, the 061 is et 20) IMHO, the price is perhaps a little high, but not much. the quality does look good.

the ad talks about creating 17" as an option. i prefer to use 17" faces with single step lips, rather than 16" faces with double step lips. you can see the differences on the FAQ Section - wheel + tire size options.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Well...shipping wheels from Germany to USA is $$$.

$3500 for essentially refurbished BBS RS is not bad IMHO. About the going price these days.

17" faces are $$$.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ehrlich Wheel Works told me that getting 17" wheels with 17" faces, completely restored would be about 3500. if a set of 16" faces is 800 and the materials + labor to rebuild a set of 16's with them supplying the lips + barrels is 1800 to 2000, then you are talking 2600 to 2800 from Ehrlich. in either case, its the faces that are the single most expensive part ... and since they get harder to find each year, the cost will continue to go up for any BMW face for RS wheels