BEHR AC Decals (console)

m73

Reaction score
Do you have them in German to match the rest of the controls in German spec cars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sean,

Although it is possible to make them in German you are the first owner to ask. If many more want them then it would make sense to have them made.

My suggestion would be to use the current lettering or stencil option. But also understand how important originality can be.

Thanks for asking-- certainly something to think about,

Mo

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it makes me wonder ... how many euro coupes came with A/C ... especially in Germany. anybody in Europe or elsewhere in the world have A/C where the fan / temp switch controls are written in anything but english? just curious as i have only seen them in english. what about in the e3?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
it makes me wonder ... how many euro coupes came with A/C ... especially in Germany. anybody in Europe or elsewhere in the world have A/C where the fan / temp switch controls are written in anything but english? just curious as i have only seen them in english. what about in the e3?

My euro CSI (all CSI's are euro) had AC. The Face plate didn't have any wording on it, which was. factory phenomenon afaik. The knobs weren't factory so I don't know if it had the symbols or the tick marks.

m73

Reaction score
I strongly believe Euro coupes would have symbols on the knobs rather than lettering. This will be interesting to verify.

-Mo

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Perhaps ac was added when it came stateside?

My euro CSI (all CSI's are euro) had AC. The Face plate didn't have any wording on it, which was. factory phenomenon afaik. The knobs weren't factory so I don't know if it had the symbols or the tick marks.

Sean-e9

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I think it depends on the corresponding heater controls which I think came in 3 flavors: German, English, and symbols (triangles and squares). The German AC plate has German text, English for the English version, and the symbols versions had no text, but icons on the knobs.

The German photo below is from an E3, but I think the wording was the same on the E9.

3230c1b7dcf3f531bb2c2512527ac7ee.png
3dcccaf237a97a3277158e9ce8624051.png
81a11babc0f8969c2ace26fa231189d8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: m73

m73

Reaction score
Nice :) your answers are perfect. I can make them for you, just depends on how serious you are.

We can talk via PM. Note production time will most likely be whenever I send in my next order.

Great finds BTW,

Mo

m73

Reaction score
Picture of AC-lettering installed: Please PM me to buy a set

Note: half arc of arrow not transferred but later fixed with second decal set.

AC_decal.JPG

m73

Reaction score
I still have a few AC Lettering sets for sale -- if anyone is in need/interested send PM

-Mo

m73

Reaction score
Since selling out of these kits a while back -- I have now re-made them.

Lettering kits only -- no stencils -- PM me if you want to buy a set

-Mo

ac.jpg

m73

Reaction score
Here is a picture of lettering installed & clear-coated (with permission from respective owner)

AC_Panel.png