Superb service from Bela

Rum1973

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bella 22: Sold me a refinished coupe wood set, 12 pieces and shipped them from Europe. They were well packed and arrived without any damage. The workmanship is beautiful and finish color spot on for the coupe. I am very very satisfied with this transaction and forum member. An A+ transaction!!

syrahnoir

Reaction score
I just received my new/refurbished wood set from Bela.

He was a pleasure to work with, the quality of the craftsmanship is top notch.

I highly recommend his services.

ohio2800cs

Site Donor
Reaction score
I rec'd my refinished hi-gloss wood pieces, and as others have mentioned, the quality of his work is fanastic! I'm very pleased with everything.

Each piece was carefully wrapped in a paper towel and then wrapped with plastic bubble wrap. All the pieces were then placed in a big sytrofoam box with additional sytrofoam pieces to keep everything in place.

These photos don't really do Bela's work justice, just wanted to give everyone an idea what they look like:
DSC_0033-b.jpg

DSC_0027-b.jpg

DSC_0028-b.jpg

wasatch

Reaction score
Bela-Custom Work Review

Hi-

I had Bela make me a custom dash speaker cover (as the previous owner had cut a bigger opening to account for eventual plans for a navigation screen). A stock panel wouldn't work, so Bela started from scratch and built a perfectly matching cover for my veneer/size. Shipping was combined with another customer. The price was very solid.

Highly recommended from my camp.

bimbill

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Another satisfied customer

I received my wood from Bela last week and as expected, the quality is exceptional. If you are doing a complete restoration this is a no-brainer. Thank you Bela!

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
FYI- I am on my 3rd Bela install - great guy to deal with and a straight shooter.

bela22

Reaction score
@sfdon

Thanky you for the kind words don, although we haven't made business directly.Maybe some day...

doubledutch

Reaction score
Wood veneer

FYI- I am on my 3rd Bela install - great guy to deal with and a straight shooter.

Hi,
I too purchased a set from Bela a few months back, got the door pieces in but now waiting for the weather to turn so I can start the major dash job, any tips/advise before I take out the windshield ? I am slightly reluctant with this job....I hope I am not getting in over my head
Cheers
Pieter

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Bella, I thought you would like to see some more of your work. For anyone worried about the high gloss, it really does get muted in the car.

Attachments

• Bella1 (2).jpg
    Bella1 (2).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 284
  • Bella1 (1).jpg
    Bella1 (1).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 266

doubledutch

Reaction score
Bela Wood work

I am still waiting for the right time to install the dash wood work that I bought from Bela, any suggestions, advise or pitfalls you can warn me about? Looking to have the windshield removed in the next few weeks and work on the dash

Pieter
Bella, I thought you would like to see some more of your work. For anyone worried about the high gloss, it really does get muted in the car.

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I recently got a second set of veneer from Bela and the finish on this one is better than the first set I got from him. The color is more of a chocolate shade than the ones for my 1972 but Bela offered that the 1974s ran to more of that shade. He was very explicit with his instructions, responsive to my inquiries and prompt in creating a new set. As usual the shipping and delivery went without a hitch. In addition all of the differences for the 1974 year were perfect. Thank you Bela.

I have no reservations for recommending him for the restoration of your Coupe veneer.

Regards, Jon

Zibsnis

Site Donor
Reaction score
Huge credits to Bela

I received my wood from Bela last week and as expected, the quality is exceptional. If you are doing a complete restoration this is a no-brainer. Thank you Bela!

I have also just received back my wood set from bela22. Not to mention, the work has been done great, but he was also able to supply me with the missing parts (rear wood parts, one strip on the dash) plus recovered the wood that I thought is unrecoverable. So, this has been so far one of the best investments I have done while restoring my 1972 3.0CSA. Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC05807.jpg
    DSC05807.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 214

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
I received my wood set from Bela22 and it arrived within the time-frame pledged and is very nice work. I intend to send a set over as a core for restoration for a repeat order. Thank-you for the set!