Bill Riblett passed away

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bill Riblett passed away September 15th just after midnight. He died of progressive supranuclear palsy, a form of Parkinson’s Disease. A few years ago, he had moved from Arlington VA to live closer to his brother in Colorado.

Some of you will remember Bill, he was a regular contributor here. I last saw him at The Vintage in Winston-Salem in 2013.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
thanks for sharing Andrew - we need to raise a glass in his honor as we must remember those who shared the love of our coupes

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I think the 2013 Vintage was also the last time I saw him. He was a smart, quiet, and gentle man, in the best sense. Took the time, and had the patience to help me with my ignorance without preaching. He will be sorely missed by many folks. Appreciate the news, Andrew.

chope97

Reaction score
I have known him for over 20 years we both lived in the Wash. D.C. area I am sad to hear this. I brought parts from him many years ago

thehackmechanic

Reaction score
I met Bill at my first Vintage, must've been 2010, and liked him instantly. Probably last saw him at V@V 2013 like others. So sorry to hear this.