BMW-Sauber's maiden pole, by a Pole!

duane_sword

Reaction score
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2008/4/7600.html

7am ET for the Bahrain GP tomorrow

Great to have 3 strong teams in F1 again…. It has been 10+ years since we had three genuine teams for the championship.

Sorry, it's not exactly coupe related.... but for all those BMW fans, it may bring back the 80s when Brabham (another Aussie) with BMW created a monster 1000hp turbo killer.

p.s Go Webber! (Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!)

Duane (yes, I am an Australian :) )

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I wish we could get F1 in the US without it being via the SpeedNASCAR24x7 channel. I finally reached my saturation point with the NASCAR crap and canceled my subscription. I miss F1, WRC and MC GP...

:(

duane_sword

Reaction score
Agreed on the NASCAR parade... and being an Australian who was brought up with European style touring car racing, rally and motor-cycle GP racing I yearn for this to come to North America.

MotoGP is easily the best racing out there, period. At any given race, there are 10 riders likely to win, only a few seconds cover the top 6 at the end of each race, loads of strategy, talent, speed, variety of circuits etc.

I have maintained my whopping cable TV bill only for BBC news and SpeedTV for the Formula One...

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
duane_sword said:
MotoGP is easily the best racing out there, period. At any given race, there are 10 riders likely to win, only a few seconds cover the top 6 at the end of each race, loads of strategy, talent, speed, variety of circuits etc.

SO true. :mrgreen: