Brake fluid flush--Clutch slave cylinder

Drew Gregg

Reaction score
I need to flush the system on my 3.0CS with a 5 speed trans. Where is the clutch slave? I'm replacing the brake reservoir and lines to the master cylinder so the clutch needs new fluid also. I photo would be helpful. Thanks!

milwakeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
Clutch slave is attached to the drivers side of the trans. Follow the line from the master down under. I highly recommend you dig up SFdon's youtube video on bleeding the clutch as it will make your life much easier. I just had success with it this week.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Clutch slave is attached to the drivers side of the trans. Follow the line from the master down under. I highly recommend you dig up SFdon's youtube video on bleeding the clutch as it will make your life much easier. I just had success with it this week.
Please post the Youtube link you mentioned. Looked for it but turned up nothing searching under SFdon, Don Lawrence, E9 clutch bleeding or BMW 3.0 CS clutch bleeding.

Drew Gregg

Reaction score
I saw that video on YouTube also. Once I was under the car, it was the same as bleeding the slave cylinder on my 2002 about 40 years ago.