BRAND NEW ORIGINAL AA grill badges

mr bump

Reaction score
If anyone wants a AA grill badge, I've acquired about 5 original New and unused ones. All numbers from the 70s, plus they come with 4 different fitting options Inc the badge bar fixing. This is on my coupe. I have a couple of different designs, so drop me a pm. Badges are £50 BP plus the postage cost to your country. Hurry up before brexit LOL.
20190216_133349.jpg

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If anyone wants a AA grill badge, I've acquired about 5 original New and unused ones. All numbers from the 70s, plus they come with 4 different fitting options Inc the badge bar fixing. This is on my coupe. I have a couple of different designs, so drop me a pm. Badges are £50 BP plus the postage cost to your country. Hurry up before brexit LOL.View attachment 60082
Lovely badge. Looks like it has its own serial number. But here in this colony we/I don't have a clue about them. Never heard of them.
Steve

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Steve,
AA= Automobile Association, like AAA in the US.

In the good old days the badge with your membership number got you service when needed. Today’s plastic membership card. Most countries have some form of AA services, the German version is ADAC.