Coupe King

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
finally all went well, the parts bought from coupeking made their way over the pond and arrived sufficiently well to bilbao:-D

package was almost perfect, and no complains in the short term delivery (a week and 2 days), nice

but i want to thank specially to mr. arde for his help, i really appreciate your support in the sensitive difficult moments of the transaction, thanks

pamp

Reaction score
All good

No problems for me either. In my case as a seller to Peter and Eric. They seem like very nice guys and a pleasure to do business with. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Great to deal with! Ultra fast service and response...

I called them about a small list of basically trim parts and they were great!

When I arrived they already had everything I asked fo pulled and ready to go... Their prices were very fair and both Erik and Peter are great to deal with... Especially since they hate us crazy and nit-picky Porsche guys that insist on the correct color Cad plating:mrgreen:

These guys were highly recommended for E9 Service, Resto and/or parts and I totally agree!

oldcoupe

Reaction score
Just want to post a 'thank you' to Peter at Coupe King:

I ordered a pair of his side rear window rubbers, paid, and they were despatched but didn't arrive.

Peter kindly refused my offer to contribute to the cost of another pair, and the replacements arrived here in Australia today.

Now to fit them....

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Peter was very helpful to me in the process of buying my car. I haven't even bought anything from him yet, but I will.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You won't meet a better guy.
Old school straight shooter.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Peter sold me a replacement rear exhaust manifold (I bought a front from him a couple years ago) and some Alpina repro lug nuts, we are fortunate to have someone to rely on to get such parts, delivered quickly at reasonable cost with no BS.

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
+1

Peter sold me a replacement rear exhaust manifold (I bought a front from him a couple years ago) and some Alpina repro lug nuts, we are fortunate to have someone to rely on to get such parts, delivered quickly at reasonable cost with no BS.

Agreed, no drama... just great service and follow through.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
a big +1. i bought a set of the lugs and a replacement vin plate, with stamped VIN to replace the oxidized plate that i got with my coupe, but not attached.

package was packed perfectly to protect plate from lugs.

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
Just ordered some odds and ends. Fast confirmation of the order, shipped quickly and packed well. Excellent all around.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have purchased many parts from Pete,including the 1967 2000cs shell used on my car. When I bought the shell I was kind of unsure being 3000 miles away and never having a vehicle shipped to me. Pete handled all the shipping arrangements and the car arrived on time and as descriped. I have purchased other parts and always the same,great person to deal with.. Great Service,great parts !