Canada to US e9 project

larry00700

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've asked questions on here before, and had the pleasure of meeting a few of you out at the Vintage this past year when I brought out Robert Olmedo's tii. Since I'm starting to get into actually working on my project now that my course is ending and I'll have some free time, I figured I should introduce myself.

So, here goes...I'm Larry. I'm 33, my favorite color is blue and I'm a Scorpio. Or maybe, I'm Larry and I have a problem. My problem is I drove from central NC to Ontario, Canada to tow a e9 back to NC. I've always been in love with the coupes, and when this opportunity presented itself, I pulled the trigger. Now I'm starting to go through her and get her sorted. She won't be as beautiful as some of the works of art I witnessed in motion at the Vintage, but she'll be mine.

So, that's about it. I'm going to start a project thread shortly and am really looking forward to leaning on you guys for advice, help and inspiration.

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome. Blue is also my favorite color.

You'll find virtually all your answers here amongst our many members. We look forward to following along.

Ian

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Fantastic! I look forward to a 'good enough' build.

Let me know if you need a set of seats. There is an unlisted set between Greensboro and Winston-Salem that you can get for $250 picked up. That's front seats, rears, and outer/inner arm rests. The fabric isn't torn ut I would consider them cores...

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm a Scorpio! Welcome, this is the best forum going with lots of people here to help you as needed.