Cars & Coffee NH

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Saturday October 3rd, 2015 9:00am - 9:00am
Cars, Coffee, and BMW parts
Meet fellow members for coffee or breakfast in Portsmouth. We will be at Roger’s Redline Diner then ramble to neighboring Bavarian Autosport. If you need parts, accessories, or just an excuse to get out of bed early on a Saturday, come join us. www.bavauto.com & rogersredlinerdiner.com Ques- tions? Call 603-216-2829. COST: Pay as you go. RSVP

I will be there!8)

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Its a bit of a hike from Washington, DC, but as of right now that date is open on my calendar...

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'll be there too, but my 2800CS won't be quite done by then, so I'll be in a C30.

Leonard

Leonard, where are you coming from?

NOTE: The Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival is happening all day in Exeter NH (about 20 minutes from Portsmouth) So, after the Cars & Coffee and Bav Auto, we can go over to Exeter. I will be taking the wife.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Get there a 8am starts at 9am

Called the number and talked to a very nice woman, told her people are coming from far and wide, 2002s, Coupes and maybe a Ferrari 250 Series II PF Cabriolet. :D

LarryE9E10

Reaction score
Representin' the Mid-Atlantic

Decided to end the driving season with a cruise through the fall foliage from PA to NH. Will be there with the coupe and my wife (who was bribed with promises of antiquing along the way). Look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So glad you are going to make it up with Vickie. I'll pick up some literature from our local antiques mall Cabot Mill at Fort Andross next time I'm in town. We had an amazing antique store in an old house on Park Row, Day's Antiques, really high quality stuff. Unfortunately they closed a year ago.

If you make it to Brunswick you are welcome to visit our house and see the garage and cars.

I'll be driving Athena.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That sounds great

Decided to end the driving season with a cruise through the fall foliage from PA to NH. Will be there with the coupe and my wife (who was bribed with promises of antiquing along the way). Look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
let's see - antiquing ... is that properly defined as searching for another coupe or coupe parts? or making a pilgrimage to VSR and visiting with Mario + Chris?

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am sure there are some parts greater than 25 years old at VSR!

If you guys do go to VSR, maybe you should pass the hat and buy Mario/Chris lunch or a case of really fancy micro-brewery beer.

They do a lot for the local E9 crowd (yes we pay them for their services, but Mario also goes out of his way to provide us with an unusually high level of honesty, capability, and customer service). I can't make it to the C&C but I will throw $5 into the hat for this purpose.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Last time I was there I offered to buy them lunch and they both politely declined.

If you guys do go to VSR, maybe you should pass the hat and buy Mario/Chris lunch or a case of really fancy micro-brewery beer.

They do a lot for the local E9 crowd (yes we pay them for their services, but Mario also goes out of his way to provide us with an unusually high level of honesty, capability, and customer service). I can't make it to the C&C but I will throw $5 into the hat for this purpose.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Had a great time with Stan, Ski Coach in his newly restored CSL and others, had a speedy spirited drive along the NH seacoast and the back roads around Newmarket and Durham.

Attachments

• IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 174

ChristopherL

Reaction score
Had a great time with Stan, Ski Coach in his newly restored CSL and others, had a speedy spirited drive along the NH seacoast and the back roads around Newmarket and Durham.

You should have seen the turning pedestrian heads from the back of the pack as all 3 cars rolled by. ;)

-Chris