• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

Changing username

Sebs

Reaction score
Hi,
is it possible or will it be possible in future to change the username?
Thanks
Dagobert Duck :-D

Sebs

Reaction score
Hi,
in this e9 forum I registered as Dasgobert Duck first. Wanted to change it manually later because I had no idea about a username.
Then I asked in the forum here if it can be changed and now its ok.

In the 2002faq forum I changed my nick a few times but the users there now me I guess.
I started there with something like federente or freak01 or something like this end ended up with Sebastian.
I've nothing to hide. It's just about the username :)
Sebastian

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi,
in this e9 forum I registered as Dasgobert Duck first. Wanted to change it manually later because I had no idea about a username.
Then I asked in the forum here if it can be changed and now its ok.

In the 2002faq forum I changed my nick a few times but the users there now me I guess.
I started there with something like federente or freak01 or something like this end ended up with Sebastian.
I've nothing to hide. It's just about the username :)
Sebastian
Markos, I would like to change my user name to something more e9 appropriate. I am on NO other forums, have never changed my user name.

I love my email address: coupecs@aol.com Would never change that.

thanks, Steve

Markos

Parts Hoarder
Staff member
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I can’t change usernames but @dang can. IMO, stick with what you have and what people know.

dang

Administrator
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Dan , does this mean that i can change my username ? How? What is a wink at the end?

Dense steve signing off.
Wink means I was joking. Yes, you can change your username to anything that's not taken. I like your username, but that's just me...

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wink means I was joking. Yes, you can change your username to anything that's not taken. I like your username, but that's just me...
Dan, I think you like mine because it is an opposite version of yours. So what is the procedure for one so computer challenged as I?