Chromed Plastic Seat Base Trim Question...

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is still available? Couldn't locate it on the parts diagrams.

Thanks- Richard

IMG_6516.JPG

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Duh! And I just placed an order yesterday with them... maybe they can add it before it goes out.

Thanks!

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If you can't, post a message on this Forum asking to piggyback on someone elses order. W&N's shipping charge for one or two small items like that is horrendous in my opinion.

Gary

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good to know. Was looking for those yesterday. Slowly making a growing list for W and N.

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it's chromed plastic... even the best original cars are usually cracked or peeling

scottd

Reaction score
Anyone know how much it costs to ship?

My driver side is slightly cracked and might be interested in replacing if there would be a way to save on shipping.

Scott

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
its worse - 49 euro ... this is why it makes sense for several people to join together + share the overseas shipping and then pay to ship domestically. you will come out way ahead.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Scott, let me look thru the site, i am sure there are a few things i need. i will get back to you later tonight

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would be happy to join in but this means you have to become a mini post office and at some point your time will out way what so are saving. Still if up for it, happy to split costs.