Clean my garage: Scheel seat sliders *SOLD*

MichaelP

Reaction score
Sliders are sold. Thanks!

These are a set of sliders specifically for the E9 that came with a set of Scheels (seats are not included). Will bolt up to existing seat base slider holes - excellent condition. The driver's side unit tilts and the pax side does not. Hardware (nuts + bolts) is not included (used it), but standard metric will assemble.

$100 plus shipping.

[Broken External Image]:http://home.planetcomm.net/atelier/scheel_sliders1.jpg

MichaelP

Reaction score
Is it possible for you to ship to Sweden?

The cheapest shipping rate I can find is via the US Postal Service (6-10 days) at about $112. Assumed 12 kilos, 60x60x20cm box. Still interested?

Bert-Ola

Reaction score
Is it possible for you to ship to Sweden?

The cheapest shipping rate I can find is via the US Postal Service (6-10 days) at about $112. Assumed 12 kilos, 60x60x20cm box. Still interested?

OK, thank you Michael for checking the shipping cost.
But at that rate I think I'll continue my work copying sildes. I'm halfway through. Now I have your photo to help me besides the realoem illustration.

So maybe it's better someone more local gets them.

MichaelP

Reaction score
Now I have your photo to help me besides the realoem illustration.

If you'd like better photos and/or dimensions before I send them off, I'd be happy to help. Just let me know which dimensions you need.

Bert-Ola

Reaction score
If you'd like better photos and/or dimensions before I send them off, I'd be happy to help. Just let me know which dimensions you need.

Yes, please would be nice if you could take some photos of how the tilt function on the driver's side unit looks like. Otherwise it seems pretty straight forward.

Roger S

Reaction score
Hey Michael. I have a question regarding fitment to later model Scheel seats. If it can work, I'd like to purchase the sliders. I sent an email earlier, please check your yahoo account. Thanks for your consideration and good luck with the resto.

Bert-Ola

Reaction score

Yes, please would be nice if you could take some photos of how the tilt function on the driver's side unit looks like. Otherwise it seems pretty straight forward.

Hello again.

Did you take some more pictures of the tilting function.

MichaelP

Reaction score
I haven't forgotten about you -- just waiting for the purchaser's check to arrive before I dig that particular box out again. No easy task. I'll be sure to document them before they leave -- it should be this week.